Friday, April 18, 2008

Studio Space and Works in Progress





Hello! Over on my etsy cottage Blog I posted some photos of my little corner of the creative world and thought I'd better come on over to this one and do a similar one!! I find it sooooo neat to see where some of my favorite artists create their magic...Any Hoo my studio is pretty much a creepy spot int the basement right now, but it will become pretty over the next few months, I will post some progress of that when I can, In the meantime i do all of my work in the kitchen, the family doesnt mind eating dinner where ever they sit, and I get to make things in between dishes and breakfast!! LOL!
Can you tell that Halloween is already in my head?? It is slowly becoming a favorite holiday of mine, the smells, the sights,the jack o lanterns I love all of it, AND I have all summer to work on stuff!!
I really LOVE this little guy!! he really needs to get finished I want to put him "in a pumpkin shell" and I will keep him very well!! Talk to you soon :)
Luv,
Kat


No comments: