Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's been a while...



OK, I know, I know its been a while since I've posted but as usual I've been busy with the day job and life in general, I have managed to get most of my items done for my vintage swap over on cottage etsy, and I've been making a few things here and there. A stupid cold has kept me in the BLAHS, but I'm taking my medicine, and fluids ,and rest, if that's what you want to call it!!Also I think I'm going to start creating an art journal, I totally understand why artists keep one I just never felt motivated to do it, but you know how it goes, once you start creating, the ideas come pouring in and I'm sick of having all these ugly pieces of notebook paper lying around.I write down an idea or draw little sketches of things and they literally are lying all over the house and it really needs to be more organized :( we'll see how that goes!! In the mean time I've been pondering what my next artistic endeavor will be, and I have a ton of things I wish I had time to make, so we'll go one at a time...
I want to make some tassels that look like vintage dresses and ball gowns like what Marie Antoinette wore or ones that look like Renaissance courtesans gowns ... That is what I want to wear with my hair all up and made to look like a huge bee hive filled with flowers and glitter and Aqua Net!!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I always have a million things I want to make - and never enough time to get to them all!!