Thursday, November 6, 2008

One Serious Post...

In Light of What has just happened to my Country I have to say what I am feeling, I feel it is something that is felt by millions...
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of my country, for the first time, I actually cried when I voted, and I actually cried when I heard my President speak!, I feel so proud right now, You may not agree with all of President Obama's policies, or with his tax plans, blah, blagh, blagh, But here is the reason he is the one, He stands for PEACE, He wants to end this horrible war we shouldnt be fighting, and He wants to bring home our troops :) They deserve to come home to be with their families, and to know they have a President and Country that is Proud of them.
One more thing, To know that as a country we voted for a Black Man, an African American Man, is so Important, I dont think I even can begin to understand how much this is going to change things, and to the prejudice people I even know in my family Shame On You for not understanding How Important this really is, Shame On YOu for voting for John McCain because of no other reason that Obama is a Black Man!! Shame On You for not seeing the bigger picture because of your narrow mindedness!!
OK I'm Done, I feel better, and prouder, and Happy :)
That's all for now!!
Luv,
Kat

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Hooray!!!

Thank you for saying what you have, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! I agree 100% with you feelings and I stand beside you...one heart...one love!!!

Blessings,
Betsy (from PWGL)