Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Halloween and other Ramblings...

Finally!!! Ive gotten some Halloween Items done, Here's a sneak peek!! One of these guys goes to Angela for the Halloween swap, and One is goin in the shop, I've also included some wip's just so you didnt think I was slackin these past few weeks!!






Here's a close up of Mr. Punkin' s kit kat wand !!



And a close up of his hat!! I LOVE how the little skelly turned out!!
(Check out the Orange glittler on that hat band!! )



And matching skelly trick or treat bucket!!


Close up of those sweet little whiskers!!
Now here are some wip's that I HOPE to have done and in the shop by the weekend!! I'm giving myself a little challenge so they have time to be shipped in time for Halloween!!



How cute is she??? I hope to have a few little Halloween ornaments done, she will have chenille arms and hold one of my cute little trick or treat buckets!! OH! and of course a little party hat!!







Those crazy Jack O Lanterns....




Hats...Bats... and other little embellishments made by Moi..





More Bats... aren't these the cutest, I LOVE making these, they will be in my shop sold in sets of three !!



Love this little Trick or Treat bucket!! I think that little skelly is going to use this one!!
Thanks for looking and hope to see you over the weekend!!
Luv,
Kat

6 comments:

Jeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanne said...

What happened to my first comment? I know, the goblin must've ate it!

Those ornies are so cute! In a creepy sort of way...
And Mr. Punkin is great! Luv 'em all!

Sherry said...

Your prim ornaments and Halloween goodies are gorgeous...of course!!! Your swap partner will be thrilled and I can't wait to see the end result of the wips...spooktacular!

Kat said...

Thanks Sherry!!You are always so quick to write such nice comments!!
Luv,
Kat

Unknown said...

Love your pumpkin creations! They are fabulous!

Flora said...

These are just too sweet for words!!! Wonderful goodies!!
blessings,Flora