Thursday, May 15, 2008

My atc's










Hey It's been a while since I've been here to post, I've been busy on the Etsy Cottage blog site, running swaps and talking to all my friends over there, I've also been busy with the day job working as much OT as possible since the hubby is still out on strike :( . Say a little prayer for him, he is so patient and I know it bothers him but he holds it in, any hoo, ... I have found time to clean out the studio space in the basement and get my art studio started :) I'm soooooooo excited, I dont have to take up kitchen space any more, my family can actually eat at the kitchen table soon, :) and I can get going on a lot of projects I've been wanting to do for EVER !!
I really need to start posting my pics of the art work I've been managing to get done, literally between 3 and 5 in the morning, ( God bless you Mom ) Some of it is sold, but not all of it, also, a few posts back I talked about getting an art journal started, and I still havent, but thats what blogging is for isn't it?? Any hoo, here are some atc's I've done recently, they are sooooooooo addicting to do once you get started, I would love to trade some if any one is interested or I'd like to get some atc swaps started, I really haven't traded any yet and that's what they're for right?? I really like doing them in 3's and giving them as a Thank You gift with some of the collages I've been doing, I like to coordinate the atc with the collage, It's a lot of fun!!
Talk to you soon, and enjoy the pics.
Luv,
Kat

3 comments:

Sherry said...

As the proud owner of the first 3 atcs, I can say without a doubt, these are simply beautiful in person -- photographs never do our work justice.

I'm laughing over the kitchen table...that used to be me too -- and I made a little space for me in the 3rd bedroom, but not that Uni son is home for the summer...I've lost my space!!!! I'll need to rethink this.

And sending positive vibes to you and your husband...hope that strike is over soon if it isn't already!

Kim Mailhot said...

Your little birds in your ATC's are adorable ! Do you do them free hand ? You should make a rubber stamp of them.if you haven't already. I would buy it !So cute !
Congrats on your new studio space ! Don't know what I would do with out a space of my own.
Cheers and happy creating,
Kim

Paula Clare said...

The bird ATCs are TOO CUTE! I just LOVE them! I'm a bit of a bird "nut" anyway...I would SO buy a painting, atc or stamp created by you! You are a way cool artist!